I have received a question regarding the differences between a MS POW and a HS POW. This is a very good question and I thought it would be best to send the answer to everyone. Here are the differences:

Standard # 22 - Middle School Chapters are required to submit at least one Middle School Record Book rather than a Proficiency Application

Standard #25 - Middle School Chapters are required to submit a Form I and at least one of the other choices rather than two.

Standard #35 - Middle School Chapters do not need to have a State FFA Degree.

Hope this clears any confusion.

Thanks, Stan

--
Stan Mitchell