Just a reminder that Prepared Public Speaking Manuscripts and certification
forms are due to me by Friday, March 1st via e-mail.  *There is NO need to
to mail hard copies this year.  I will make copies in the office for each
area contest.*  Certification forms may be completed on the computer & your
name typed in will count as your digital signature.  Please call our office
with questions.  As of this morning, I have only received manuscript from
Etowah High School.  However, I am attaching a list of schools registered
online that I am still expecting to receive speech manuscript from by
Friday.

Have a great day!

--
Christa Steinkamp