Just a reminder that Prepared Public Speaking Manuscripts and certification forms are due to me by Friday, March 1st via e-mail.  There is NO need to to mail hard copies this year.  I will make copies in the office for each area contest.  Certification forms may be completed on the computer & your name typed in will count as your digital signature.  Please call our office with questions.  As of this morning, I have only received manuscript from Etowah High School.  However, I am attaching a list of schools registered online that I am still expecting to receive speech manuscript from by Friday.

Have a great day!