Good Morning,

You have submitted 262 names for proficiencies. *(Awesome)* However, There are five areas that do not have an entry.

Agriscience Research -Integrated Systems
Diversified Crop - Entrepreneurship
Emerging Agricultural Technology
Food Science and Technology
Grain Production - entrepreneurship

We can still accept applications in these categories. All of the other categories are closed. If you have a student for one of these areas please let me know by email. That way I can send another reminder out if we still do not have some entries next friday.

Don't forget that we have to have the applications in our office by Feb. 15th. *That is not a post marked date*. The judging will begin the 16th.

Thanks for all you do,

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher