Please see the attached email from Mrs. Lastly regarding instructions for showing up today at the Area II Parliamentary Procedure Event. We will have judges in place and rooms set up at 3:00 but please do not arrive any earlier than that. We have 12 Sr. Teams registered and 10 Jr. Teams registered so please be prepared for a finish time around 8:00 pm.
I look forward to seeing all of you in Madison County.
Stan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lastly, Trisha <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Subject: RE: Room set up for Parli Pro
To: Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Teri Hamlin ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>

Ok here is low down for our set up! Since we have SOOOOO much construction to the main building it will be hard to have everyone come in to the main building entrance. SO we will be holding the contests today in the Freshman Academy Building. The hub for all contests will be in my room, so people can park around back of my room on the grass or in the parking lot in the back. The bell rings for my 6th period to leave at 2:38 BUT we will be working on a project in the computer lab so we will not even be in my room so you can show up any time. There will be signs up on the road and on the doors to show where to enter and I will have some officers here to help.

Directions:

IF you are traveling on HWY 29 or HWY 98 you need to come to the court house in Danielsville and take the road that is labeled Madison Street (there is also a sign that says Madison County High School). After turning on to Madison Street you will need to pass by the main entrance into the school and turn into the entrance of the old gym (Freshman Academy parking lot). Follow the road to the back of the school and thatís where you will need to park. My room has the windows on it facing the football field. It will be labeled!

--

Stan Mitchell
North Region Director