Wow! Awesome!

Congratulations to all the Agriculture Education instructors and their students for their time spent in preparing for the Area I Wildlife CDE.

23 Jr. teams and 23 Sr. teams competed monday night.

The top 3 teams have earned their spot to compete at the state career development event in Athens on March 23rd.

A special thanks to our judges for sharing their time and expertise:

1. Mr. Bill Lott - Maganger of the Thompson Mill Arboretum.

2. John Seginak - Retired UGA Wildlife Biologist

3. Mr. Stan Mitchell - North Region Agricultural Education Coordinator

4. Mr. Bill Taylor

5. All of the teachers that helped score and enter scores on the computer.  It makes the scoring go much faster and smoother.

6. University of Georgia Warnell School of Forestry Ambassadors.

Area Results

*Jr. Teams*

1st - Gladden

2nd - Heritage Middle

3rd - Central High School

*Sr. Teams*

1st - Heritage

2nd - Temple

3rd - Fannin County High School

Results are attached. Thanks for all the work you do.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher