---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Michael Stalvey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Feb 8, 2013 3:37 PM
Subject: Directions
To: "Lynn Barber" <[log in to unmask]>, "Danny Bartlett" <

Directions to Golden Isles Career Academy****

** **

82 East from Waycross/Brantley County****

** **

Follow 82 East to I-95 and then I-95 North to Exit 38.  Turn right onto
Golden Isles Parkway and then take the first left onto Glynco Parkway.
Approximately 1 mile after passing the airport, you will see Golden Isles
Career Academy on the right.  Feel free to park anywhere on the left side
of the building and enter through the front doors.  They can congregate in
the conference room right near the lobby.****

** **

341 South from Jesup****

** **

Follow 341 South to I-95 and then I-95 North to Exit 38.  Turn right onto
Golden Isles Parkway and then take the first left onto Glynco Parkway.
Approximately 1 mile after passing the airport, you will see Golden Isles
Career Academy on the right.  Feel free to park anywhere on the left side
of the building and enter through the front doors.  They can congregate in
the conference room right near the lobby.****

** **

Teachers can feel free to contact me at 912-269-8201 if they need more
assistance.****

** **

Stalvey****

** **

Michael Stalvey****

Agriculture Teacher/FFA Advisor****

Golden Isles Career Academy****

4404 Glynco Parkway****

Brunswick, GA. 31523****

912-280-4000 - Office****

912-261-2285 - Fax****

912-269-8201 - Mobile****

** **

*"You may never need a police officer.  But every day-two or three times a
day-you need a farmer."  US Secretary of Agriculture, Tom Vilsack's
reaction after watching a morning TV show in which a guest argued that the
invention of agriculture was the greatest mistake of the human race.***

** **