---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "QUINTON HADSOCK" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Feb 11, 2013 10:28 AM
Subject: Directions for the contest
To: "James Hunter" <[log in to unmask]>, "Lynn Barber" <[log in to unmask]>

This may help people that have never been to LHS before if somebody wants
to send it out.

1606 Norman Drive Valdosta, GA
Take exit 18 off I75.  Head south on St Augustine Drive/GA 133.  Continue
past Lowes and take a right onto Norman Drive.  The school entrance will be
just past Lowes entrance on the right.  Once on campus, continue to the
round about and take a right.  Follow this road about 100ft then take a
left into the faculty/visitor parking lot.  Follow the perimeter of this
parking lot to the very end nearest the cafeteria.  Park wherever you can
find a spot.  We will be meeting at the cafeteria before the contests
start.  If you cant find it you may call me on my cell 229-251-6629.
--
Quinton Hadsock, Ed. S.
Agricultural Education Teacher