The following message was sent from Quinton Hadsock of the Lowndes High
FFA.

This may help people that have never been to Lowndes High School before.

School Address: 1606 Norman Drive Valdosta, GA

Take exit 18 off I75.  Head south on St Augustine Drive/GA 133.  Continue
past Lowe's and take a right onto Norman Drive.  The school entrance will
be just past Lowe's entrance on the right.  Once on campus, continue to the
round about and take a right.  Follow this road about 100ft then take a
left into the faculty/visitor parking lot.  Follow the perimeter of this
parking lot to the very end nearest the cafeteria.  Park wherever you can
find a spot.  We will be meeting at the cafeteria before the contests
start.  If you can't find it you may call me (Quinton) on my cell
229-251-6629.

--

James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher