We are eight weeks away from the Area Forestry CDE's, but only four weeks
until the practice FFD sponsored by Langdale.

Go to the link below and register, to the best of your ability, for all the
practice field days and Area CDE's that you plan to attend. We will adjust
these numbers throughout the season, but hosts need an idea *NOW*. I am
sure you understand.

The Thomas County Field Day looks like it is going to happen, but is
tentative at this point.

We are also putting a training session together for new and inexperienced
teachers who want to train a forestry team. More information on this
training session will be forthcoming soon.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to
contact me.

*NOTE*: Wayne County is a *Sr. ONLY* field day.

Thanks!

Forestry Registration<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGFLWFNPbk9zWHR3VWV1ZW9HRExncVE6MQ>

*Danny Bartlett
Forestry Area Teacher