I want to remind everyone that all proficiency applications are due in the
region office by tomorrow, February 15. As a reminder, we are in the
process of moving the region office and Young Farmer office to the
Chambliss Building. A crew from ABAC will be here tomorrow to move all of
the furniture, therefore, it may be difficult to contact anyone here and
there will not be anyone available to answer the main phone line. I would
encourage you to try and contact the area teachers by cell phone if you
have specific questions. I will be out of the office all day tomorrow.

As I mentioned in a previous email, you may use the drop box for campus
mail at ABAC for your applications. Be sure to label your applications
"South Region Ag Education, ABAC 34". The campus mail drop is located
downstairs in the J. L. Branch Student Center (across from dining hall).
The campus police lock the doors around 9:00 each evening, so I would
suggest coming at a reasonable hour.

Hopefully we will be settled in the new offices soon. Thanks for your
understanding.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Making Education Work for All Georgians"*