The Area V and VI Leadership CDEs will be held next week. I congratulate
all of you who have a student moving on to the area level. All events will
begin with check-in at 4 PM and the event starting at 4:30. Please note the
following information:

*Area VI:* Tuesday, March 5 at Lanier County High School. The Lanier County
FFA with help from the local Farm Bureau will again be providing hot dogs
and hamburgers for everyone. Please bring competitors/chaperons only---no
one for the hamburger eating contest :-)  We have a pretty good head count
from the registration information. If you have additional chaperons, please
let me know.

*Area V*: Thursday, March 7 at Pelham High School

With both events, please be respectful of the local school's hours and try
to arrive no earlier than possible so that we do not cause congestion with
buses, etc.

Thanks,

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Making Education Work for All Georgians"*