We are looking forward to a great set of sub-area events next week. Many of
you signed up for these events several weeks ago and we realize that a lot
can change in a short matter of time. Therefore, if you signed up to have a
participant in either *Creed or Extemp* and now see that you *will
not*have a participant, please let me know. This will help us have a
better
idea of the level of participation to prepare for.

Thanks,

Lynn Barber

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Making Education Work for All Georgians"*