---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Michael Stalvey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Feb 8, 2013 3:37 PM
Subject: Directions
To: "Lynn Barber" <[log in to unmask]>, "Danny Bartlett" <[log in to unmask]>

Directions to Golden Isles Career Academy

82 East from Waycross/Brantley County

Follow 82 East to I-95 and then I-95 North to Exit 38.  Turn right onto Golden Isles Parkway and then take the first left onto Glynco Parkway.  Approximately 1 mile after passing the airport, you will see Golden Isles Career Academy on the right.  Feel free to park anywhere on the left side of the building and enter through the front doors.  They can congregate in the conference room right near the lobby.

341 South from Jesup

Follow 341 South to I-95 and then I-95 North to Exit 38.  Turn right onto Golden Isles Parkway and then take the first left onto Glynco Parkway.  Approximately 1 mile after passing the airport, you will see Golden Isles Career Academy on the right.  Feel free to park anywhere on the left side of the building and enter through the front doors.  They can congregate in the conference room right near the lobby.

Teachers can feel free to contact me at 912-269-8201 if they need more assistance.

Stalvey

Michael Stalvey

Agriculture Teacher/FFA Advisor

Golden Isles Career Academy

4404 Glynco Parkway

Brunswick, GA. 31523

912-280-4000 - Office

912-261-2285 - Fax

912-269-8201 - Mobile

"You may never need a police officer.  But every day-two or three times a day-you need a farmer."  US Secretary of Agriculture, Tom Vilsack's reaction after watching a morning TV show in which a guest argued that the invention of agriculture was the greatest mistake of the human race.