---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "QUINTON HADSOCK" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Feb 11, 2013 10:28 AM
Subject: Directions for the contest
To: "James Hunter" <[log in to unmask]>, "Lynn Barber" <[log in to unmask]>

This may help people that have never been to LHS before if somebody wants to send it out.

1606 Norman Drive Valdosta, GA
Take exit 18 off I75.  Head south on St Augustine Drive/GA 133.  Continue past Lowes and take a right onto Norman Drive.  The school entrance will be just past Lowes entrance on the right.  Once on campus, continue to the round about and take a right.  Follow this road about 100ft then take a left into the faculty/visitor parking lot.  Follow the perimeter of this parking lot to the very end nearest the cafeteria.  Park wherever you can find a spot.  We will be meeting at the cafeteria before the contests start.  If you cant find it you may call me on my cell 229-251-6629.
--
Quinton Hadsock, Ed. S.
Agricultural Education Teacher