We are eight weeks away from the Area Forestry CDE's, but only four weeks until the practice FFD sponsored by Langdale.

Go to the link below and register, to the best of your ability, for all the practice field days and Area CDE's that you plan to attend. We will adjust these numbers throughout the season, but hosts need an idea NOW. I am sure you understand.

The Thomas County Field Day looks like it is going to happen, but is tentative at this point.

We are also putting a training session together for new and inexperienced teachers who want to train a forestry team. More information on this training session will be forthcoming soon.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

NOTE: Wayne County is a Sr. ONLY field day.

Thanks!

Forestry Registration

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Area Teacher