I know this is the season of deadlines and I want to be helpful with reminders as needed. Here are the due dates in March:

March 1st to the South Region Office

State FFA Degrees
State STAR Batteries
State FFA Officer Applications
Agriscience Teacher of the Year

March 11th to the South Region Office

National FFA Week Observance
Reporter, Secretary, Treasurers Books
WLC Scholarships

March 15 to State Young Farmer Office

GYFA Roster and Dues

March 15th to South Region Office

2nd Semester Enrollment Data

March 15th to State FFA Office

State Convention Talent Applications
Final FFA Rosters (need to meet 80% of enrollment for HS, 80 members for MS)

April 1st to South Region Office

American Degree Applications
Middle School Record Books
National Chapter Applications

Please remember that all of the deadlines are in the office and don't forget to use the dropbox in the mailroom on the lower floor of the ABAC Student Center if you need it. We are officially moved to the Chamblis Building now (except for a few supplies), so if you plan to drop off anything during office hours you can bring them to the office. The area teachers are located in Room 113 (just south of the lobby) and my office and the Young Farmer office is between the lobby and the welding lab.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help meeting or understanding any of the program standards. Our Program Reviews will be conducted between March 15 and April 15 and we want to provide whatever assistance is necessary for all of us to meet all of the standards. You should be receiving notification from the area teacher in charge of your program service area regarding specific dates/times for evaluations.

I know February and March are particularly tough months to be an Ag Teacher. Thank you for all that you do,

Lynn

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education