Teachers,

The Area V and VI Leadership CDEs will be held next week. I congratulate all of you who have a student moving on to the area level. All events will begin with check-in at 4 PM and the event starting at 4:30. Please note the following information:

Area VI: Tuesday, March 5 at Lanier County High School. The Lanier County FFA with help from the local Farm Bureau will again be providing hot dogs and hamburgers for everyone. Please bring competitors/chaperons only---no one for the hamburger eating contest :-)  We have a pretty good head count from the registration information. If you have additional chaperons, please let me know.

Area V: Thursday, March 7 at Pelham High School

With both events, please be respectful of the local school's hours and try to arrive no earlier than possible so that we do not cause congestion with buses, etc.

Thanks,

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education