We are looking forward to a great set of sub-area events next week. Many of you signed up for these events several weeks ago and we realize that a lot can change in a short matter of time. Therefore, if you signed up to have a participant in either Creed or Extemp and now see that you will not have a participant, please let me know. This will help us have a better idea of the level of participation to prepare for.

Thanks,

Lynn Barber

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.