Office of International Education
Hello All,
Preparing for your study abroad experience?
Are your parents still nervous about the thought of you going abroad?
Want essential information about how to stay healthy and safe abroad?

The Office of International Education is hosting a wonderful event for prospective study abroad students this Tuesday!
Check it out!:

Study Abroad 101: Health and Safety
Tuesday, February 19
Joins us as we discuss issues related to safety, alcohol and health abroad.  This session is vital for those planning on studying abroad within the next year. Everyone Invited!
Location: Miller Learning Center, Room #348 ,5:00 PM to 6:15 PM

For those students who are running a little late...don't worry! We'll start a few minutes late!

Also, check out the attachment above to learn about our new Study Abroad Certificate Program!  You must attend this session in order to complete the Certificate!!

See you there!

Best wishes,
Laura

Laura A. Paris