Office of International Education

Hello All,

So you want to study abroad?... Are you wondering how you are going to fund that study abroad experience?

Bring your pen and pad and join us!

The Office of International Education is hosting a wonderful event for prospective study abroad students this Tuesday!

Check it out!:

Scholarships 101: Funding your Study Abroad Experience

Tuesday, February 5th

Get educated about financing your study abroad experience through scholarships,

Financial aid, grants, and budgeting ahead of time.

Location: Miller Learning Center, Room #348 ,5:15PM to 6:30 PM

For those students who are running a little late…don’t worry! We’ll start a few minutes late!

Also, check out the attachment above to learn about our new Study Abroad Certificate Program!

See you there!

(P.S.- Don’t forget to bring your Study Abroad Certificate Sign-in sheet!)

Best,

Will

William Smith II

Education Abroad Advisor