The dealine for the Guthrie Scholarship has been extended to this Friday, February 8th.

Please check our website at:
http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/Whats_New/Scholarships/13%20Guthrie%20Scholarship%20Application.pdf

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Subject: Georgia 4-H/FFA Scholarship Opportunity-Guthrie Dairy Youth Leadership Award Deadline Extended

The application deadline has been extended for the Guthrie Dairy Youth Leadership Award.  All applications must be received (postmarks will not be accepted) to my address no later than Friday, February 8th.

Please see specifics provided below.  This is a great opportunity for youth involved in the Dairy Industry.

Thank you,

Heather

Heather K. Shultz

Georgia 4-H Program Coordinator I, Livestock

Hoke Smith Annex #321-UGA

Athens, GA  30602

706/542-8892-Office

706/542-4373-Fax