I am pleased to announce that the new Hall of Georgia contest, sponsored by
the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center, will also be supported by Georgia Grown.
Georgia Grown is a marketing and ecomonic program of the Georgia Department
of Agriculture that promotes locally grown Georgia products.  You can learn
more about the Georgia Grown program by visiting their website at
http://www.georgiagrown.com/

Georgia Grown will work in conjunction with the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center to
promote the Hall of Georgia contest.  After the state winner is chosen,
Georgia Grown has agreed to help that chapter get their display ready to
showcase at the Hall of States during the National FFA Convention.  Georgia
Grown will work with the state winning chapter to get locally grown Georgia
products for the state display.

If you have not registered for the Hall of Georgia contest, please consider
participating in this new contest.  I have attached the rules that Todd
Teasley e-mailed out earlier.  This contest is a great way to promote
agricultural products produced in Georgia.

We appreciate both the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center and the Georgia Grown
program for supporting this event!

Thanks,
Katrina

[image: Logo_V2_CMYK.jpg]<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=3291cda13e&view=att&th=13cba4153d5a5002&attid=0.2&disp=inline&safe=1&zw>

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*