Teachers

We still need some help with the State Shows that are fast approaching. If you will be in Perry during the State Shows and would like to help please go to the link below and you can view where we need help and you can email the person in charge of the show and they will add you to the list. Thank you in advance, if you have questions please call
Click Here

Market Hogs:  Mr. Tommy Waldrop ([log in to unmask])

Steers:  Mrs. Christa Steinkamp ([log in to unmask])

Beef Heifers:  Mr. Ricky Wheeler ([log in to unmask])

Dairy Heifers:  Mr. Stan Mitchell ([log in to unmask])

Breeding Ewes:  Mr. Todd Teasley ([log in to unmask])

Banquet / Record Books:  Mr. Ben Lastly ([log in to unmask])

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher