Fellow Agriculture Teachers & FFA Advisors,

The State Parliamentary Procedure CDE preliminary round(s) will be conducted in just over a month. We will hold the preliminary event at the UGA Animal Science Building on Saturday, March 23rd.

Many of the Ag. Teachers and FFA Advisors that currently have teams qualify for this particular state competition have helped facilitate or judge this event in the past; which indicates the practice of asking the following question is making a positive difference and is an effective professional learning opportunity. So here it is:

Would you be willing to help facilitate / judge the 2013 State Parliamentary Procedure CDE preliminary rounds? If so,  please let me know by March 1st.

Again, the preliminary round will take place at the UGA Animal Science Building on Saturday, March 23rd. I appreciate your consideration to help with this event.

As Always, Thank-You for being the best teacher in your school.

John (Chip) Bridges

Program Manager, Agricultural Education

Georgia Department of Education

1752 Twin Towers East