Please see the note below and the attached file.
National FFA Scholarship applications are due this Friday, February 15! An application is not ready to be scored until it's status says "complete." The attached file shows the status of every scholarship application from Georgia.
The attached spreadsheet lists your state’s 2013 scholarship applicants as of 9:22 p.m. February 12, 2013. Applications started after this date are not reflected in the attached spreadsheet.
Please ask your advisors to review the status of their applicants and respond accordingly. The definition of each status is below:
· Started: The student has started the application but has not submitted for advisor approval.
· Pending Advisor Approval: The student has completed the application and submitted it to their advisor for electronic approval.
· Awaiting Signature Page: The advisor has approved the student’s application. The student can now access the signature page to print, sign, and send into the National FFA Center.
· Completed: The National FFA Center has received the student’s signature page and no further action is needed unless notified.
The application must be accessed through the Agricultural Career Network (AGCN). Sign in at www.ffa.org.
· Submit the 2013 Scholarship Application online: 5pm EST on February 15, 2013.
· Required Signature Pages Postmark: No later than February 22, 2013.
· Membership submitted to National: By March 1, 2013
Questions? Email [log in to unmask] or call 317-802-6099.