I am pleased to announce that the new Hall of Georgia contest, sponsored by the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center, will also be supported by Georgia Grown.  Georgia Grown is a marketing and ecomonic program of the Georgia Department of Agriculture that promotes locally grown Georgia products.  You can learn more about the Georgia Grown program by visiting their website at http://www.georgiagrown.com/

Georgia Grown will work in conjunction with the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center to promote the Hall of Georgia contest.  After the state winner is chosen, Georgia Grown has agreed to help that chapter get their display ready to showcase at the Hall of States during the National FFA Convention.  Georgia Grown will work with the state winning chapter to get locally grown Georgia products for the state display.

If you have not registered for the Hall of Georgia contest, please consider participating in this new contest.  I have attached the rules that Todd Teasley e-mailed out earlier.  This contest is a great way to promote agricultural products produced in Georgia.

We appreciate both the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center and the Georgia Grown program for supporting this event!

Thanks,
Katrina

Logo_V2_CMYK.jpg

--