Teachers,

If you are interested in your students having an opportunity to interact with students studying agriculture in another part of the world, please see the email below.

If this sounds like something you want to take advantage of, you can email Marcus directly, or contact me.

Ben

From: Marcus Stephen Pollard
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 4:22 PM
To: Ben Lastly
Subject: Speak with Agriculture Students in Russia?

Ben,

I'm over in Moscow, Russia teaching an Agricultural Leadership course for Clemson University.  I've over here until February 25th.  I teach college students from America, France and Russia who major in various agricultural degrees.  I'd like to connect with a couple of agricultural education classes back home if any teachers would like to take advantage of me being over here.  Georgia Ag Ed students could ask these foreign students about agriculture in France and Russia.  They could also ask the American students here what it's like to be an American studying agriculture abroad.  There's a 9 hour time difference so whatever we do would need to be in the first half of the day I'm sure.  Feel free to forward it on the list serve.  I'd love to connect with 2-5 different classes.

Hope all is well,

Marcus Pollard
UGA Graduate Assistant
PhD Candidate