Teachers
The 2013 state FFA Horse Evaluation CDE was held this past Saturday at Ft. Valley State University, as part of the FVSU CDE Day. Membership has been confirmed, and the results are considered official.

Senior Division
1st place team - Newton County
2nd place team - NW Whitfield
3rd place team - White County

1st place individual - Jaime Nesemier (Gilmer County)
2nd place individual - Kasey Hobart (Union Grove)
3rd place individual - Elizabeth Hayes (NW Whitfield)

Junior Division
1st place team - Lee County Middle
2nd place team - Bonaire Middle
3rd place team - White County Middle

1st place individual - Kendall Gill (Lee County Middle)
2nd place individual - Kylie Towe (Fannin County)
3rd place individual - Ansley Bowman (Walnut Grove)

***A complete set of results is attached to this message.

A special "Thank You" goes out to Sara Dzimlankis, and the FVSU Equestrian team for their efforts in assisting with the CDE. Thank you as well to Ms. Holly Anderson for providing some of the animals, Ms. Christina Sanders for assistance with registration and to the many ag teachers who assisted as officials, bus drivers and group leaders.

Finally, if you have comments or feedback about the CDE, please feel free to contact me. As many of you know, this was our first attempt at coordinating and conducting an exclusive FFA horse evaluation CDE. Our participation numbers were larger than any in recent memory, and we tried a new facility. We are always working to make sure we put together a product that we and you can be proud to be part of. You can help insure that happens by sharing any productive feedback if you have it.

thanks
Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary