Teachers good morning and the big week is here.

We still need a little help with the State Hog Show this week, the places
we need help are:
- Thursday morning we need some one to announce and we need someone to hand
out ribbons from 2 to 4 and 4 to end.
- Saturday we need some one to do ribbons from 2 to 4 and 4 to end.
- We will announce for board help as the show go on like we have in the
past.

Right now we don't have someone to announce on Friday but that duty is
assigned to 4-H so if someone would like to help we will take it on Friday.

You can go to this
Link<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dEU5NHdsejgxekhMbURhc1QzMXpIY3c#gid=0>to
see when you have signed up to help.

I want to thank you in advance for all your help.
--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher