Teachers

Just a quick reminder about hog unloading in Perry tomorrow.

Hogs will come onto the Fairgrounds by using the gravel road through the pecan trees.
Cattle will use the second entrance.
If you have hogs and cattle on a trailer, line up with what is on the back of the trailer that will be unloaded first.

After you cross the bridge or pipe in the pecan trees start making two lines- If you are going to Sheep/Swine 2 (new barn) get into the right lane. If you are going to Sheep/Swine 1 ( old barn) get into the middle lane. The far left lane will be the exit lane.

Back up to your barn and unload your pigs and pen them and then move your trailer over to unload your equipment where someone else can unload hogs.
If you have a dolly you can unload some of your equipment while you are waiting in line.

Make sure you go to the pens that are assigned to you.

If you have question give me a call on my cell 229.326.3053, We have moved our office and our land lines are not working yet.

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher