Please check the state show work schedule one more time.  We still need help in several spots on the schedule.  If you have a student teacher, we would love to have them help as well.  We still need people to help with check in, work the ring in the cattle show & help lining up classes.  We still need help chaperoning the dance & helping judge record books. Please check the different tabs at the bottom and let me know today if you can help and I will add your name to our work list.  Thanks so much!

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dEU5NHdsejgxekhMbURhc1QzMXpIY3c#gid=1

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA