Reminder about the Blue & Gold Gala John Deere Gator Raffle!  Please help the Foundation raise funds for your students by selling at least 10 Gator raffle tickets!

Teachers,

I wanted to send a follow-up e-mail about the John Deere Gator raffle tickets:

The John Deere CX Gator will be given away the night of the 6th Annual Blue & Gold Gala, March 15th.  Our Sponsors Board, who volunteers their time to help us raise funds, is asking that each FFA chapter sell at least 10 tickets for the raffle.  If each chapter sold a minimum of 10 tickets, we would raise very close to $30,000 just from chapter sales.  Last year we had 73 chapters sell their Gator tickets.  I certainly hope we can increase that number this year.  Please help the Foundation with the raffle.  Lasseter Equipment Group has generously donated the Gator to the Foundation for the fourth consecutive year so we have a great opportunity to raise funds from this raffle.

A couple of reminders:

-You do not have to be present at the Gala to win the Gator.

-Ticket prices are 1 for $25, 3 for $50 or 10 for $100. The Foundation is only asking for $100 back from the chapters for their 10 tickets.  If you sell each ticket for $25, your chapter can send the Foundation $100 and keep the other $150.

-The chapter that sells the most tickets will win a $2,000 prize! Every chapter that sells tickets will be entered into a drawing for a $500 prize ($250 to pay state convention registration fee and $250 for state convention expenses).

-If you did not pick up your tickets at Mid-Winter Conference, your tickets will be mailed to you. If you need extra tickets, please let me or the Foundation's administrative assistant, Krista Templeton, know. Krista's e-mail address is [log in to unmask].

-We need all ticket stubs returned to the Foundation office by Wednesday, March 13th.  This is a drop-dead date.  We will be leaving for Atlanta to prepare for the Gala on Thursday morning so we must have the tickets by March 13th.

THANK YOU for supporting the Gator raffle!!!

Katrina
--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director