Attached are the results of the Proficiency Award entries for North Region.
Mr. Lastly will announce the three finalists for the entire state on March
8th. Some 2nd place winners may be finalists depending on submissions by
the other regions.

We will have the applications with us next week at the Lawnmower and
Nursery Landscape CDE's. If you have a winner, you can pick up your
application to make needed changes before sending it to state.

Congratulations to all those entered and thank you for the time and effort
spent with the students and their programs. I am very proud of the
submissions this year and I appreciate the effort you and your students
have invested in these applications.

Please call with any questions.

Thank you for all you do,
Stan