Today is the Area VI Welding Contest at Ware County High School.

We will begin registration at 1pm and it will be open until 4pm. *No teams
will be allowed to register after 4pm.* We will allow welders to begin
around 1:30pm and as soon as your team is complete you are free to leave.

Area 5 contest will be at ABAC on Thursday March 21st and it will be in the
Chambliss Building. *No teams will be allowed to register after 4pm.* We
will allow welders to begin around 1:30pm and as soon as your team is
complete you are free to leave.

If you have any questions or registered and will not be coming please give
me a call at (229) 798-0729.

Thanks,

--

James Hunter