I hope you are doing well this week. The year is quickly winding down and
the end is in site! I know that many of you are on break next week. I hope
you have an enjoyable break and get some well deserved rest. I want to
remind everyone that the Area 6 Teachers meeting will be held on Tuesday,
April 9 at Ware County *Middle* School and the Area 5 meeting will be
Thursday, April 11 at Pelham *Middle* School.

Each chapter should bring two FFA members to serve as delegates for the
Area Officer elections. All candidates should be in official dress and we
highly recommend delegates in official dress as well.  The meetings will
start promptly at 4:30. The Area 6 meeting will be held in the Ware Middle
Lunchroom and the Area 5 meeting will be in the Pelham Middle Auditorium.

* AREA 6*:
You will need to park in the large lot to the right of the middle school.
Please keep in mind that the last bus leaves the lot at 4:05, therefore,
please be mindful of this as you park. I would recommend coming after 4:05
unless you are dropping off a woodworking project. The side doors towards
the rear of the school will take you into the hall leading to the
lunchroom. There are two lunchrooms side by side. We will utilize one for
the teachers meeting and the area officer elections will be held in the
other one. Woodworking projects will be set up nearby.

* AREA 5*:
The Area Teacher Meeting will be held in the Auditorium, area officer
elections in the library, and wood working CDE in the cafeteria.
Teachers should follow Hwy 93 through Pelham and turn onto Burum Street.
Two parking lots are available for teachers. Woodworking projects can be
unloaded at the cafeteria, which is located next to the Ag Shop. However,
no vehicles will be permitted by the cafeteria from 3:00 - 3:30. Our school
is in session until 3:20pm. Teachers and students should not enter the
building, unless through the main office, until 3:30 pm.

Also, for those of you in Area 5, I need to get a good "gestimate" of the
number you will be bringing to the area banquet in May so that we can
determine how many tables will be needed since the banquet will be held in
the ABAC gym. Please look over your list of award winners and others you
may want to bring and be prepared to give us an accurate estimate.

If you have questions about woodworking projects, please see the email from
Mr. Hunter for further instructions. If you have questions regarding Area
Officer elections, please contact Mrs. Crick.

I look forward to seeing all of you at our meetings.

--
 Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Making Education Work for All Georgians"*