The practice Forestry Field Days are now history. As we prepare for the
Area Forestry CDE's, I thank each of you who have participated so far. I
have learned a lot over the last three weeks and I appreciate your
kindness, patience, and cooperation as I went through "on-the-job"
training.

Since results are not "official" until rosters are checked, I hope to have
as much of that work done as possible before the day of the event. I know
some of you are still trying to decide who will compete, but fill out the
appropriate registration form anyway. If you need to make a change at
check-in, you may do so. Registration needs to be completed by *Friday,
April 12th.*
*
*
The Area V Forestry CDE will be held at Reed Bingham State Park on *Tuesday,
April 16th. *Check-in is 4:00p and events begin at 4:30p.
*
*
The Area VI Forestry CDE will be held at the Plum Creek forestry unit in
Broadhurst on *Thursday, April 18th.* Times are the same as Area V.

*NO ONE CONNECTED WITH FFA OR YOUR FORESTRY TEAM SHOULD ENTER THE EVENT
SITES AFTER SUNDAY, APRIL 14TH - Please!* Also, please do not arrive at the
event sites before 3:00p.

Thanks for all you do and your cooperation. I look forward to two quality
CDE's. Now, go to the appropriate link and sign up your team!

Jr. Area Forestry CDE
Registration<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEFHUGhySU1DYWdkcC1nTlRVbmhVY3c6MA>

Sr. Area Forestry CDE
Registration<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJ3TTlGLVlJMUdEelRaNVFablBsUlE6MQ>