Today is the Area VI Welding Contest at Ware County High School.

We will begin registration at 1pm and it will be open until 4pm. No teams will be allowed to register after 4pm. We will allow welders to begin around 1:30pm and as soon as your team is complete you are free to leave.

Area 5 contest will be at ABAC on Thursday March 21st and it will be in the Chambliss Building. No teams will be allowed to register after 4pm. We will allow welders to begin around 1:30pm and as soon as your team is complete you are free to leave.

If you have any questions or registered and will not be coming please give me a call at (229) 798-0729.

Thanks,

--
James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher