Just a reminder that the following are due on Monday, April 1, 2013.

State Convention Registration (due online) at http://georgiaffa.org/index.php?page=stateconvention.  (registration closes at 5:00 p.m. on Monday).

Due in the office:
American Degree Applications
Middle School Record books
National Chapter Applications
Area Officer Applications

You may use the campus mail drop in the ABAC student center if you are coming after hours.  It will be checked at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, April 2nd.

I know that many of you will be on Spring Break next week. Several in our office will take some time off as well (some of us will be here on Monday). If you need anyone, please use email or their direct line in case no one is available to answer the main office line.

Please call or e-mail our office if we can help in any way.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education