Teachers,

The Area 5 and 6 Woodworking CDE is quickly approaching. The CDE's will coincide with the Area Teacher's Meeting. If you are planning to participate please use the registration link below to let me know so I can make the proper plans.

Wood-Working Registration Link
All projects must be in place by 4pm for the judging process.

*Remember that all plans/supplemental materials must be provided at the area CDE along with the project.)

*Arrangements will be made for projects to be accepted at the respective schools from 2:00pm- 4:00pm.
(Information specific to where the projects are to be delivered to each location will be forwarded prior to the CDE)

*Students do not have to be present at the Area CDE as there will be no interview,
but they will need to be present if they advance to state because of the interview process.

The Area 6 Wood Working CDE will be held at Ware County Middle School on April 9th 2013.
We will begin accepting projects at 2pm and they must be in place by 4pm.

The Area 5 Wood Working CDE will be held at Pelham Middle School on April 11th 2013.
We will begin accepting projects at 2pm and they must be in place by 4pm.
--
James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher