The practice Forestry Field Days are now history. As we prepare for the Area Forestry CDE's, I thank each of you who have participated so far. I have learned a lot over the last three weeks and I appreciate your kindness, patience, and cooperation as I went through "on-the-job" training.

Since results are not "official" until rosters are checked, I hope to have as much of that work done as possible before the day of the event. I know some of you are still trying to decide who will compete, but fill out the appropriate registration form anyway. If you need to make a change at check-in, you may do so. Registration needs to be completed by Friday, April 12th.

The Area V Forestry CDE will be held at Reed Bingham State Park on Tuesday, April 16th. Check-in is 4:00p and events begin at 4:30p.

The Area VI Forestry CDE will be held at the Plum Creek forestry unit in Broadhurst on Thursday, April 18th. Times are the same as Area V.

NO ONE CONNECTED WITH FFA OR YOUR FORESTRY TEAM SHOULD ENTER THE EVENT SITES AFTER SUNDAY, APRIL 14TH - Please! Also, please do not arrive at the event sites before 3:00p.

Thanks for all you do and your cooperation. I look forward to two quality CDE's. Now, go to the appropriate link and sign up your team!

Jr. Area Forestry CDE Registration

Sr. Area Forestry CDE Registration

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Area Teacher