Teachers,

As you know, several items are due this coming Monday, March 11. Among these are officer books (reporter, treasurer, and secretary). Please keep in mind that because of the size of these items, they may not fit in the mail slot in the ABAC student center. Because of this, you should plan to make arrangements to have them at the office by 5 PM if you are delivering them on the 11th. Many of you will be coming to the area leadership CDEs this week and you are welcome to turn these in to any of our staff at the event.

Once again, our offices are now located in the Chambliss Building (across from Ag Science) on the ABAC campus. If you enter from the door closest to the welding lab, my office and Kathy's office is just past the lab on the left. The area teachers' offices are just past the drink machine on the left.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education