We have the opportunity to send three teachers from South Region to Camp John Hope on April 4-5 to serve as judges in the National Chapter Award Program. As one teacher who served on this team last year stated, "I found it to be a great opportunity to see some real quality applications and get great tips on improving your own Chapter Application for next year." If you would be interested in participating in this activity, please respond to this email as soon as possible. This will be on a first come, first served basis and we only have three slots.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education