Greetings

The Thomas County Forestry Field Day will be held this afternoon with registration beginning at 4:00 PM with the events beginning at 4:30 PM. The event will be held at the Thomas County Agricenter, NOT the HIGH SCHOOL!!!

The address to the Agricenter is 244 County Farm road, Thomasville, GA 31757- for you GPS users

For you non-GPS users the best way I can tell ya is to call me at 229-891-6020!

We look forward to see you this afternoon and are excited about hosting a Forestry Field Day again. We have some cool prizes!

Thanks,

Jerry Stone