Summer Leadership Camp Registration opens next week!

Here are some important notes regarding registration:

*Regular Registration:*

   - At 8:00 AM on March 20th we will make the registration link active on
   the website. You can go to GeorgiaSLC.org, click Teachers, then click
   Register on the left side. You can also use this direct link -
   http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/Summer%20Camp/Teachers.htm#Register
   - If the link is not active after 8:00 AM, be sure to refresh your
   browser (F5 on most browsers).  You may need to clear your browser cache.
   - We will fill weeks on a first come - first served basis.  Once a week
   is full we will open a waiting list.
   - There will be a line on the form for a second choice week.  If your
   week is full, we can hold your space for your second choice week.
   - Please note that your registration is only tentative until we receive
   your deposit (within two weeks of submitting the online form.)
   - If you are requesting to lodge with another chapter, please indicate
   that on your form.
   - We will process the registrations in the order we receive them.  Once
   your registration has been processed we will email a confirmation.  If a
   week closes before your registration is in, we will email you.
   - Remember that once you register, any decrease in number of students
   will result in a forfeit of those deposits.

*
*
*High Attendance Registration*

   - If your county will have at least 60 people total, you may register on
   March 18th from 8:00 AM until 8:00 PM.
   - On the 18th we will make the link active on the website.  You can go
   to GeorgiaSLC.org, click Teachers, then click Register on the left side.
   You can also use this direct link -
   http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/Summer%20Camp/Teachers.htm#Register
   - If the link is not active after 8:00 AM, be sure to refresh your
   browser (F5 on most browsers).  You may need to clear your browser cache.
   - We will need a registration form completed for each chapter attending
   from your county.  We added a line on the registration form to let us know
   what county the registration is from so that we can track it.
   - Once we close high attendance registration at 8:00 PM on the 18th, we
   will check and make sure that each county adds up to 60 people.  As long as
   the total for the county is at least 60, then your registration will hold.
    If you do not reach 60, we will contact you.
   - Please note that your registration is only tentative until we receive
   your deposit (within two weeks of submitting the online form.)
   - Remember that once you register, any decrease in number of students
   will result in a forfeit of those deposits.
   - There will be a line on the form for a second choice week.  If your
   week is full, we can hold your space for your second choice week.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Russel Towns
Camp Manager