Please see attached information if you are interested in this training opportunity.

From: Heather Kalino Shultz
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 12:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Cc: Kari K Turner; Kylee JO DUBERSTEIN
Subject: Georgia 4-H Hippology and Horse Judging Clinic Offered

***Please provide this information to those who are involved in your youth Hippology and Horse Judging Teams!***

We are very excited to announce that Dr. Kari Turner and Dr. Kylee Duberstein have graciously offered a new opportunity, “Georgia 4-H Hippology and Horse Judging Clinic” on April 6th at the UGA Instructional Arena in Athens.  This is two clinics in one!

For complete information and entry form, please visit the following link:

http://georgia4h.org/livestock/13%20Hippology%20and%20Horse%20Judging%20Clinic.pdf.

If you have any questions that are not answered by the flyer, please contact Dr. Kari Turner at: [log in to unmask].

Thank you and we hope to see you there.

Heather

Heather K. Shultz

Georgia 4-H Program Coordinator I, Livestock

Hoke Smith Annex #321-UGA

Athens, GA  30602

706/542-8892-Office

706/542-4373-Fax