I am pleased to announce that Mr. Josh Allen will be joining the State Agricultural Education Staff as the North Region Horticulture Area Teacher. Mr. Allen has been an agriculture teacher and FFA Advisor at Malcom Bridge Middle School as well as serving in leadership roles in our GVATA Teacher Organization. He has provided leadership that brought his students Local, Region, State, and National success. I know that his knowledge, expertise, and experience will be a valuable service to all teachers and students in agricultural education as he begins in this new role starting July 1st.

I hope you will all join me in welcoming Mr. Allen to this new role.

Stan Mitchell

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director