Summer Leadership Camp Registration opens next week!

Here are some important notes regarding registration:

Regular Registration:
  • At 8:00 AM on March 20th we will make the registration link active on the website. You can go to GeorgiaSLC.org, click Teachers, then click Register on the left side. You can also use this direct link - http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/Summer%20Camp/Teachers.htm#Register
  • If the link is not active after 8:00 AM, be sure to refresh your browser (F5 on most browsers).  You may need to clear your browser cache.
  • We will fill weeks on a first come - first served basis.  Once a week is full we will open a waiting list.
  • There will be a line on the form for a second choice week.  If your week is full, we can hold your space for your second choice week.
  • Please note that your registration is only tentative until we receive your deposit (within two weeks of submitting the online form.)
  • If you are requesting to lodge with another chapter, please indicate that on your form.
  • We will process the registrations in the order we receive them.  Once your registration has been processed we will email a confirmation.  If a week closes before your registration is in, we will email you.
  • Remember that once you register, any decrease in number of students will result in a forfeit of those deposits.

High Attendance Registration
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Russel Towns