Congratulations to Franklin County High FFA Chapter, winner of the $2,000
prize for selling the most Gator raffle tickets.  Franklin County sold 220
tickets!  I would also like to recognize Miller County, who sold 163,
Oglethorpe County, who sold 121, and Eastside High, who sold 120.  Your
support is greatly appreciated!  The winner of the John Deere Gator was
Morgan Strickland.

I would also like to congratulate West Laurens FFA Chapter, winner of the
$500 drawing for the State FFA Convention scholarship.  For this drawing,
we entered every chapter that sold at least one ticket!

Thank you to all chapters who supported this raffle!  We had a total of 67
chapters sell tickets.  That is only 23% of FFA chapters in Georgia.
Central Region led with 25 chapters, North had 24, and South had 18.

If you did not participate in the raffle this year, please consider doing
so next year.  These funds directly benefit your students, and I know the
Foundation Sponsors Board, who generously donate their time and support to
FFA, would appreciate more chapters helping with this raffle.

Thanks again to everyone who supported the Gala raffle!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*