The *location *for the State Middle School and Senior Division Lawnmower
CDE's has been *changed* due to the threat of rain on Friday and Saturday.
The CDE's are *still planned for this Saturday,* March 23 and will still
begin with registration at 8:30 and the CDE starting at 9:00. Students
should be prepared for rain. We will make every effort to run the course
between showers if possible, but students may have to drive in the rain.
The location change was made in order to set the driving course up on
asphalt  to make the contest as fair as possible for students and avoid
mowers sliding or spinning during the students run for their driving score.

The *location will be Oconee County High School*. Registration and
instructions will be in the school lunch room. The driving course will be
set up in the parking lot behind the auxiliary gym. You will need to park
in the lower parking lot between the school and the football stadium. The
entrance to the lower parking lot off of HWY 53 is between the Civic Center
and the baseball field. You may enter the building through the double doors
between the gym and the after school program playground that can be seen
from the parking lot.

Please contact me if you have further questions. Thank you for your
cooperation as we try to provide the safest and most fair opportunity
possible for your students.

Directions to the school from HWY 441:
Watkinsville Bypass
Watkinsville, GA 30677
*1.* Head *north* on *GA-24 N/US-129 N/US-441 N/Watkinsville Bypass*
79 ft
*2.* Take the *GA-53* exit toward *Watkinsville/Winder*
0.3 mi
*3.* Turn left onto *GA-53/Experiment Station Rd*
1.2 mi
*4.* Turn left onto *GA-53 W/Hog Mountain Rd*
Destination will be on the left
1.1 mi
2721 Hog Mountain Rd
Watkinsville, GA 30677